Monday, February 18, 2008

Estoy en Uruguay!

So I'm finally here. I got here about 7pm last night, and everything is absolutely insane! It's so gorgeous here in Punta del Este! I went to the beach with Sofi and her dad and her friend today and it was so much fun! We played volleyball and then we drove all around Punta del Este. I already love it here.
Last night a bunch of Sofi's friends came over and they all talk SO FAST but they are so funny and cute. We took a bunch of pictures on my laptop via photobooth...they are all absolutely obsessed!
Anyways, orientation in Buenos Aires pretty much sucked, with the exception of Saturday when we actually went into the city and saw Recoleta, La Boca, and lots of other cool places. Buenos Aires seems like such a cool city, I wish we had had more time there. I'm not really all that homesick yet...I miss my family and everything but I'm having so much fun here! I can't wait until I can go out with my host brother Gonzalo and his friends and see what the nightlife is like.
I have to go...more later!!!
besos!
ellen

1 comment:

db. said...

jajajaja hablan taaaan rapido, no? sofi es tu hermana?
en mi pueblo no hay clubes... no se... pero tui me invito a ir a clubbing con el y su hermano al viernes... todavia tengo que preguntarla a mi mama... cargan fotos!